Sunday, February 6, 2011

The blahs

So, what is the deal with all the preterm babies that have decided to be born at my work? It's time to keep cooking little ones, not be born!!! It has been very busy here in old L&D this past month. I'm hoping that it slows down a little bit because by the time my work week is over, I completely lose the motivation to do anything else for the rest of the week. Sad huh? I've got to find some motivation!!!

I have decided to start on some projects so that I am forced to get out of bed and DO SOMETHING other than sleep with darling baby Pierce! Project #1.......texturize and paint the patched sections on my walls. Project #2..........find out info about starting in on getting my Bachelor's degree. I also am going to work more on this blog. Get some pictures up, write more often. I've got to get out of this funk!

1 comment:

The Hansen's said...

Seriously!! Don't those silly babies know that they are scheduled to bake that long for a reason! Ugh.. At least I get to work with fabulous ladies like you on those crazy nights.
I love your goals, I think I need to start workin' on my bachelors degree too. Maybe we can do it together.