Saturday, September 24, 2011

Starting The Countdown...........

So, here we are. I am 35 weeks pregnant, today. I am contracting like a mad woman and this baby GIRL is such a busy bee inside of me. She is pretty much active non-stop. I can't wait to see her little face, and smell her sweet baby smell.

This has probably been the hardest year of my life. There have been SO many downs, and not a lot of ups. I am really struggling to understand what and why. I know that this baby is going to be a wonderful blessing to me, I just wish I could see into the future a little bit. I need to know that everything is going to be okay. I need to know that I am woman enough to get through the trials that I have been given this past year.

I am afraid. I am very afraid. Maybe this little lady is coming to be my comfort. I just don't know.

I feel the need to tell my children how much they mean to me. I literally would not get out of bed every day if I didn't have them. Literally.

Gavin William: You are my right hand. I in NO way, shape, or form would have made it this far without you. I can always count on you to look out for me and to love me and to help me when I need it. You are becoming such a handsome man. I am sorry that I had to learn all my parenting lessons on you first. You deserve better. You are a blessing............I love you.

Addie Reece: You are such a joy. You are growing so much, you are becoming such a a little lady. You are so beautiful, I can't believe I made something so pretty! You are becoming more independent and sure. I know that you will be a great help when your little sister is born. I'm sorry that I am not always patient with you. You are a blessing............I love you.

Rainier Edgar: My little man. I love you so much, even though you don't think I do. You are so smart and strong and active. I miss your cuddles. I miss having you be my "baby". I hope that you will see the light when the new baby comes. I am sorry that my temper is short with you. You have NOT been replaced in my heart. You are a blessing................I love you.

Pierce Sterling: You are our sunshine. You have the ability to light up any place that you enter. You are warm and happy and full of life. I am so sorry that I haven't been able to enjoy every little minute of your 11 months here. I have been preoccupied. But I love you so much. I hope you will be okay when your sister gets here. I am so glad that Gavin loves you so very much. You are a blessing...............I love you.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Tiff, you are one of the strongest people I know. I could not do all that you do and still have any form of grace about me, but you do. Are an amazing daughter of God who loves you so much! He is sad when you're sad, but He knows how to comfort you in those times of trials. And he can send friends to help you too. I hope you will let me help you in anyway I can. I love your guts sweetie and can't imagine my life without you :)